10.14.2011

Spooktacular Spotlight!

Well I know it may sound super conceited to do a spotlight on myself, but I thought it was only fair to let you know why I love Halloween so much and why my blog is dedicated to costumes!

Part of my love for Halloween comes from my birthday being days away from the lovely holiday. This time of the year always was full of excitement and cherished memories. I also have always loved clothes and getting dressed up. This is only enhanced with Halloween; you can be anything or anyone you want to be! The older I get the more excited and into halloween I become, last year I even had two different costumes!

I can't remember ever having a store bought costume, my mom, or grandma, or I would always make them. Making costumes adds an additional element of fun to Halloween, I love collecting item, making things and putting it all together for the big night!

I can't say that I have a favorite costume because I have enjoyed being everything! I just get so excited for every costume that it is my favorite of the moment! I also look for opportunities to dress up in costume throughout the rest of the year! Any occasion for a costume is a good day in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment