9.30.2011

Freaky Friday with Bob Hope!

Hello fellow Halloween lovers! Here we are again! Friday! The thoughts of weekend plans are overcoming all desire to finish my school day, but not before I get my fill of Halloween happiness first! I have the official results from Yesterdays poll and here they are!


65% agreed with me in thinking that this years must have costume for boys is going to be a Superhero.
15% Think that magic will win and Harry Potter costumes will have another year at the top
10% voted for infinity and beyond and thought Toy Story Costumes will the the hot item
and 10% thought a cartoon costumes will be filling the Trick o' Treating streets!

Thanks for Participating!


In other news, I found this really interesting article about Trick o' Treating at BOB HOPE's house. How cool would that be, not only did you get full sized candy, but also cool Bob Hope swag. what a cool man! Check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment