9.20.2011

Welcome ghosts, ghouls, witches and wizards!

I have often wished for Halloween to come two or even three times a year. I love gathering pieces and assembling an outfit, putting it on and becoming something new and exciting. For me Halloween is all about the process of creating something. I hope through this blog you will find your own joy in creating a costume that will wow the crowd  this Halloween.
image from Bing Images

Throughout the next few weeks I will show you some of my favorite costumes as well as this Halloweens hottest looks. Join me on this journey and find a costume that fits your dreams.


  • Monday’s are Movie Madness day. I will show you how to create a costume from some of the most popular movies.
  • Try it on Tuesdays are all about how to make costumes capable of winning any costume contest.
  • Wednesday’s Spooktacular Spotlight will showcase someone who makes their own “wow worthy” costumes.
  • Throw it together Thursday’s are quick and simple costumes with easy to find material, for those moments when you need a costume in a hurry.
  • Freaky Fridays will be all about you. I want to see what costumes you are making, or hear funny stories about costume disasters.  I will also show you some of my favorite Halloween activities and foods.

I hope that this blog will help make Halloween a more creative and exciting holiday for all!

Have a costume you would like help on? Or do you have an awesome costume you want showcased? Email me: iloveoctober31@gmail.com or follow me on twitter @iloveoctober31

No comments:

Post a Comment