9.23.2011

Freaky Friday!

Happy Friday!

Isn't there something fantastic about Friday. I love the energy and excitement you feel as the weekend sneaks up on you.  This week I asked you guys how early you start getting ready for Halloween! Here are the results (drum roll please..)

15% of you said that you prepare starting Nov. 1- for the next year! I was so happy to hear this. I always have a running list of what I want to be next year too!

15% of you get Spring  Fever and start planning about 6 months in advance!

50% start planning when the weather starts to cool off, about 1-2 months before Halloween

and 20% are procrastinators and put off the planning until the night before!


Thanks guys for all of your awesome feed back and I was glad to see that a lot of you are planning RIGHT NOW! hopefully I can help!

Planning can cause the munchies so here is a fun Halloween treat to virtually snack on!

Poisoned apples!
These are so easy to make:
  • Take your favorite kind of apple and throw in a stick from your back yard
  • Cover some in chocolate by melting both milk and white chocolate and drizzling it onto the apple
  • Candy the rest by melting Redhots, water and corn syrup (recipe here) and dipping the apples in! 

Happy Haunts!

No comments:

Post a Comment