9.28.2011

Spooktacular Spotlight Wednesday: Shan's Closet

This week for my spotlight, I chose someone who has helped me make many a costume. Please welcome
Shannon Cheek! (internet applause)


Shannon has been sewing since she was 8 years old and makes everything from beautiful wedding dresses to fun everyday wear to perfect quick and easy costumes. When I asked asked her what her favorite costume was she had a hard time choosing (don't we all) but she loves to do movie themed costumes.


Her favorite part of Halloween is the costumes and she loves to help other people make their costume dreams come true!
A couple of her favorite costumes she has made include:

The Red Queen from Alice and Wonderland



Jane Austen Costumes 


She has also made some of the cutest Disney Princess costumes I have ever seen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment